Free shipping for orders over $200
DT Research’s Digital Pen is an active pen based on capacitive coupled sensing technology for users to write.
DT Research’s Digital Pen is an active pen based on capacitive coupled sensing technology for users to write, draw or mark-up Adobe PDF files and Microsoft documents as well as press the side eraser button to clean up. With its functional buttons, DT Research’s Digital Pen also performs as a mouse and enables to switch seamlessly among touch, pen, mouse and keyboard, that helps simplify daily works on DT Research Rugged Tablets and provides excellent user experience to increase work efficiency.
- Active capacitive coupled technology
- Lightweight, durable, and highly response
- Aluminum material with elegant, weight-balanced and ergonomic design
- Function buttons for right-click and eraser applications
- Pressure-sensitive tip with apps to support pen pressure
Pen Tip: Diameter: 0.059 in/ 1.5mm
Buttons: 2 side buttons (as right-click and eraser)
Battery: 1 AAAA, replaceable
Dimensions: Length: 5.5 in/ 140 mm (including pen tip) Diameter: 0.38 in/ 9.7 mm
Weight: 0.055 lbs/ 25 g
Operating temperature: 0°C ～ 50 °C
Storage temprature: -30°C ～ 70°C
Delivering frontline technology.