Free shipping for orders over $200
Wamee 382GL 8" Rugged Tablet | Intel® Pentium® Silver 4-core processor
This is a special order item. Please enquire below about this product.
The Wamee 382GL-TR Rugged GNSS Tablet features the integration of a brilliant 8” touchscreen and high performance yet energy-efficient Intel® processor , and positiioning reciever within a compact, lightweight, and durable package. With Windows® operating system and network connection this tablet is compatable with existing GIS software for mapping applications and brings together the advanced workflow for GIS data capture, accurate positioning, and data transmitting. With IP65, MIL-STD-810G and HERO certification, the Wamee 382GL-TR Rugged GNSS Tablet provides reliable survey grade control points for field applications.
- 8” touchscreen; digital pen supported
- Intel® Pentium® Silver 4-core processor
- Microsoft® Windows® 10/11 IoT Enterprise operating system
- Built-in survey-grade dual-frequency GNSS module
- IP65-rated for water and dust resistance
- MIL-STD-810G for shock and vibration protection
- HERO (Hazard of Electromagnetic Radiation to Ordnance) certified
- Hot swappable battery pack
- Back Camera
- Barcode Scanner
- NFC/ RFID Reader or UHF RFID Reader
- Mobile Broadband 4G LTE
- Helix Antenna
Delivering frontline technology.